Fibonacci sequences and how to apply to trading them. Primarily, Fibonacci patterns may be used to ‘predict’ future support and resistance levels, as well as pull-backs and trend extensions.
We see the Fibonacci sequence in nature without realizing it – flower petals for example, snail shells to the Milky Way – and this may be applied to trading when it comes to analyzing price action.
Use the Fibonacci Calculator to find the price values for Fibonacci retracements, T-levels and Fibonacci continuations.
Fibonacci Calculator features:
- Fibonacci support / resistance levels – pull-backs
- Fibonacci resistance levels – extensions
Trading Signals & Ideas
- How I Make Money! Part 1: Crypto & Digital Trading
- Beginner Forex Tips | 5 Things Every Beginner Forex Trader Should Have BEFORE Trading
- Trading A Gold Failed Pattern | Axia Futures
- Binance Exchange 2020 – Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners
- My Winning Forex Strategy *REVEALED* | How I Trade Forex Profitably 📈
- Bitcoin Trading Live / BTC Algo Trading With Crypto Trading Robot DeriBot
- Market Direction strategy – GMD forex strategy, news direction strategy – Forex Trading Strategies