MarketsX which was formerly known as markets.com is operated by Safecap investment limited in Europe and TradeTech markets in other regions; all of which is in itself a subsidiary of Playtech PLC who are listed on the London stock exchange.
MarketsX was launched in 2010 and are one the fastest growing forex and CFD providers, striving to provide a premium trading experience for traders by offering powerful yet user-friendly trading platforms for web and mobile – to trade hundreds of assets. They are also offering services in multiple languages including; English, Arabic, German, French, Spanish.
MarketsX is regulated by major global regulators: CySEC, FSCA, ASIC, FSC, FCA.
In Europe, MarketsX is regulated by the CySEC, under License no. 092/08.
In Africa, MarketsX is regulated by the FSCA, license no. 46860.
In Australia, they are regulated by ASIC, license no. 43906.
Globally, MarketsX is regulated in British Virgin Islands, FSC license SIBA/L/14/1067.
MarketsX has UK regulation with the FCA under licence number 607305.
In UK, MarketX is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) under license number 607305.
One of the pros with MarketsX is that they keep the client’s funds in segregated bank accounts and provide negative balance protection.
MarketsX offers a very broad range of trading instruments for traders, they include:
- Shares – MarketsX provides access to more than 2000 shares in over 12 markets with a maximum leverage of 1:5
- Forex – MarketsX provides access to more than 50 currency pairs, leverage varies by asset and spreads go as low as 2 pips.
- Cryptocurrency – get access to 12 different cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, Litecoin Ethereum and Ripple.
- Indices – more than 25 global indices from 40 countries with leverage of up to 1:20
- ETFs – more than 1900 assets
- Commodities – 15+ commodities with leverage of up to 1:10
MarketsX provides traders with an in-house trading platform for web and mobile, the MarketsX web trader offers advanced research and trading tools and requires no download. They also provide traders with the option to use the very popular MetaTrader4 and MT5.
However, traders have to consider the pros and cons of using each as the MT4 and MT5 platforms are offered in their standard versions only.
MarketsX provides traders with multilingual support 24/7, the most convenient way to contact support would be through live chat however call and web-form is also available.